Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - SeaSpine
The Chart of the Day belongs to SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE). I found the medical technology stock by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then again by technical buy signals of 80% or more. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 5/9 the stock gained 45.89%.
SeaSpine Holdings Corporation is a medical technology company which focused on the design, development and commercialization of surgical solutions for the treatment of spinal disorders. The company also offers orthobiologics and spinal fusion hardware solutions. SeaSpine Holdings Corporation is headquartered in Vista, California.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 16 new highs and up 30.78% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 79.55%
- Technical support level at 13.16
- Recently traded at 13.02 with a 50 day moving average of 10.39
- Market Cap $155 million
- Revenue expected to grow 2.40% this year and another 5.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 27.80% this year and an additional 24.80% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 3 strong buy recommendations on the stock
- Technical Analysis
- Trader’s Cheat Sheet
- Barchart Opinion
- Trading Strategies
- Price History
- Past Reports