Barchart.com's Chart of the Day - SolarEdge Technoligies
The Chart of the Day belongs to SolarEdge Technologies (SEDG). I found the inverter producer by using Barchart to sort today's Top Stocks to Own list first by the highest Weighted Alpha, then I used the Flipchart feature to check the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy in 9/27 the stock gained 27.78%.
SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. provides inverter solution. The company's SolarEdge system offers power optimizers, inverters and a cloud-based monitoring platform. It serves residential solar installations to commercial and small utility-scale solar installations. SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Hod Hasharon, Israel.
The status of Barchart's Opinion trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com web site when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 10 day moving averages
- 10 new highs and up 2648% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 72.00%
- Technical support level at 37.45
- Recently traded at 37.45 with a 50 day moving average of 29.73
- Market Cap $1.64 billion
- P/E 23.52
- Revenue expected to grow 14.50% next year
- Earnings estimated to be down 4.10% this year and another 8.00% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 10 strong buy and 1 buy recommendation on the stock
- Technical Analysis
- Trader’s Cheat Sheet
- Barchart Opinion
- Trading Strategies
- Price History
- Past Reports