Catch up on today’s top five analyst upgrade with this list compiled by The Fly:
1. Qorvo (QRVO) and Skyworks (SWKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho.
2. McKesson (MCK) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley with analyst Ricky Goldwasser saying shares have underperformed the S&P in the last five years because of “a myriad of headwinds, with the most recent being concerns about opioids liability and its 2020/21 earnings power.
3. Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
4. Square (SQ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Stephens with analyst Brett Huff saying he expects the company to beat revenue expectations and meet EBITDA expectations when it reports Q4 results.
5. L Brands (LB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank with analyst Tiffany Kanaga saying yesterday’s holiday report, with Victoria’s Secret reporting sales well below expectations, likely tips the scale “more toward a split, likely triggering strategic action in the near-term.”
This list is just a portion of The Fly’s analyst coverage. To see The Fly’s full Street Research coverage, (click here.):(http://thefly.com/streetResearch.php)