Fly Intel: Top Five Analyst Downgrades
1. Under Armour (UA, UAA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Sandler with analyst Erinn Murphy saying that while she was expecting a lower than expected North America outlook, she did not expect the magnitude of the earnings cut.
2. Abiomed (ABMD) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley with analyst David Lewis saying since August of last year, he has discussed Impella pressures looking more structural than transient and has said he did not see a path to acceleration.
3. Goodyear Tire (GT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan with analyst Ryan Brinkman saying the company reported softer than expected Q4 results while also highlighting a number of factors that are likely to prevent a rebound in profits in 2020.
4. Insperity (NSP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Baird with analyst Mark Marcon saying its third disappointing quarter in a row along with higher jumbo health care costs, guidance below expectations, and reduced WSE growth are reasons for his downgrade.
5. Teladoc (TDOC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Wells Fargo with analyst Jamie Stockton citing valuation. This list is just a portion of The Fly's full analyst coverage. To see The Fly's full Street Research coverage, (click here.):(http://thefly.com/streetResearch.php)