• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is initial claims decreased to 710 thousand from 742 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 3nd quarter 2020 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 33.1% annualized in Q3, unchanged from the advance estimate of GDP.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for a 1.9% increase in durable goods orders.
• At 10:00 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for October. The consensus is for a 0.1% increase in personal income, and for a 0.3% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.2%.
• Also at 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for October from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 975 thousand SAAR, up from 959 thousand in September.
• Also at 10:00 AM, University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index (Final for November). The consensus is for a reading of 77.0.
• At 2:00 PM, FOMC Minutes, Meeting of November 4-5, 2020