At the Calculated Risk Real Estate Newsletter this week:
• Will 4% Mortgage Rates “Halt the Housing Market”? Some comments on an interview with Ivy Zelman
• 4th Look at Local Housing Markets in September Adding Austin, California, Des Moines, Houston and Maryland
• Most Housing Units Under Construction Since 1974 Housing Starts Decreased to 1.555 Million Annual Rate in September
• ‘Some prospective buyers took a break’ Existing Home Sales forecast, and adding Boston, Indiana, Rhode Island, and Washington D.C. September Data
• The Coming Deceleration in House Price Growth Still, the August Case-Shiller National Index will be up about 20% YoY
This will usually be published several times a week, and will provide more in-depth analysis of the housing market.
You can subscribe at https://calculatedrisk.substack.com/ Currently all content is available for free – and some will always be free – but please subscribe!.