“A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.” ~ Suze Orman
Welcome to today’s edition of Wall Street Connected.
Halfway through a week headlined by the S&P 500 passing 3,700 for the first time ever and continued strength in the Canadian stock market, staying up-to-date with momentum stocks is critical in the eyes of many experienced traders and investors when brainstorming income strategies (sponsored).
Through previous weeks, we had seen biotechnology as a top-ranking industry by financial professionals as COVID-19 news continues to headline markets.
Financial professionals with $1B+ AUM have, reflected by the semiconductor industry ranking #20 in surging traffic by financial professionals this week.
Here are some highlights from FA searches this week:
|RANK||TOP SEARCHES BY FAs (Surging Traffic) This Week [STOCKS]||TOP SEARCHES BY FAs w/ AUM>$1B (Surging Traffic) This Week [STOCKS]||TOP INDUSTRY SEARCHES BY FAs (Surging Traffic) This Week [EQUITIES]||TOP INDUSTRY SEARCHES BY FAs w/ AUM>$1B (Surging Traffic) This Week [EQUITIES]|
|2||HUML||NIO||Services-Miscellaneous Amusement & Recreation||Auto Manufacturers|
|3||PERI||WFC||Motor vehicle parts and accessories||Banks – Diversified|
|4||SING||SNDL||Telephone and telegraph apparatus||Drug Manufacturers – Specialty & Generic|
|6||GTEC||ZOM||Other Precious Metals & Mining||Drug Manufacturers – Specialty & Generic|
|8||SNMP||LIZI||Specialty Business Services||Specialty Retail|
|9||AMLH||QEPC||Real Estate – Development||Cutlery, Handtools & General Hardware|
|10||LDL||FUBO||REIT – Healthcare Facilities||Motion picture and video production|
|11||MT||FCEL||Motors and generators||Electrical Equipment & Parts|
|12||ATIG||WORK||Beverages – Brewers||Software – Application|
|13||WLTGQ||BB||Building Products & Equipment||Software – Infrastructure|
|14||ON||FL||Utilities – Independent Power Producers||Footwear & Accessories|
|15||HMY||BABA||Floor laying and floor work, misc||Internet Retail|
|17||FATE||CAAS||Tobacco Products||Auto Parts|
|18||GMDA||EVK||Farm & Heavy Construction Machinery||Apparel Manufacturing|
|19||OBTX||IGC||Services-Computer Programming, Data Processing, Etc.||Conglomerates|
*- Surge data is based on the average traffic from the past two days compared to the average traffic from the previous market week.
What We’re Reading:
- The energy sector has struggled through the COVID-19 pandemic, but has recently enjoyed a short-term uptrend. Which energy stocks went from worst to best? Click for details…
- Real Estate inventory has decreased sharply in 2020 across the U.S., with the exception of one up-and-coming Northwestern city. Details here…
- Currency trading has been volatile in recent weeks, but the Canadian dollar has remained steady. There’s a little-known catalyst regarding why the Canadian dollar has traded with less volatility than other currencies. Here it is…
What We’re Watching:
His recent watchlist picks sourced by TrackStarIQ data have helped some viewers make profitable trades as well.
Davis has a couple new stocks on watch today… Here’s a brief video watchlist.
What We’re Liking (Sponsored):
- 7 Retirement Income Strategies [Free Guide]
- Blunder #10: Mismanaging Retirement Withdrawals
- 7 Retirement Income Strategies Once Your Portfolio Reaches $500K