Catch up on today’s top five analyst upgrades with this list compiled by The Fly:
1. Alphabet (GOOGL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel with analyst Scott Devitt citing the “resilience” and “speedy recovery” of the company’s digital advertising businesses, which has been “impressive” during the pandemic.
2. Roku (ROKU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Truist with analyst Matthew Thornton saying the valuation on the stock has become “more tenable” with upside potential to the Platform’s gross profit.
3. American Airlines (AAL) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies with analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu saying American’s strong network positioning, as the sole operator on 37% of its routes, gives it “considerable potential” to outperform peers through the recovery.
4. Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Overweight from Sector Weight at KeyBanc.
5. ViacomCBS (VIAC) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse with analyst Douglas Mitchelson stating that following last week’s decline, the stock now trades in line with his price target.
This list is just a portion of The Fly’s full analyst coverage. To see The Fly’s full Street Research coverage, (click here.):(http://thefly.com/streetResearch.php)