• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 900,000 initial claims, up from 885,000 last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Durable Goods Orders for November. The consensus is for a 0.6% increase in durable goods.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for November. The consensus is for a 0.2% decrease in personal income, and for a 0.1% decrease in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.1%.
• At 10:00 AM, New Home Sales for November from the Census Bureau. The consensus is for 990 thousand SAAR, down from 999 thousand in October.
• At 10:00 AM, University of Michigan’s Consumer sentiment index (Final for December). The consensus is for a reading of 81.0.