• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for November. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 525,000 jobs added, down from 571,000 in October.
• At 10:00 AM, ISM Manufacturing Index for November. The consensus is for 61.0%, up from 60.8%.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for October. The consensus is for 0.4% increase in spending.
• At 2:00 PM, the Federal Reserve Beige Book, an informal review by the Federal Reserve Banks of current economic conditions in their Districts.
• All day, Light vehicle sales for November. The consensus is for 13.2 million SAAR in November, up from the BEA estimate of 13.0 million SAAR in October (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).